Welcome to the Buildbot for the LLVM project!
Our goal is to provide extensive build and test coverage for all supported platforms.
If you are willing to donate some CPU cycles and some room on a hard drive, you are welcome. The instructions of how to add a build slave to the LLVM Buildbot infrastructure can be found in the How to Add Your Build Configuration to the LLVM Buildbot Infrastructure document.
- The Waterfall Display will give you a time-oriented summary of recent buildbot activity. Waterfall Help.
- The Grid Display will give you a developer-oriented summary of recent buildbot activity.
- The Transposed Grid Display presents the same information as the grid, but lists the revisions down the side.
- The Console presents a user-oriented status page.
- The Builders and their most recent builds are here.
- Recent Builds are summarized here, one per line.
- Buildslave information
- Changesource information.
- About this Buildbot
Admin: Galina Kistanova email@example.com