- Temporarily Revert "[SLP] Recommit: Look-ahead operand reordering heuristic." As there are some reported miscompiles with AVX512 and performance regressions in Eigen. Verified with the original committer and testcases will be forthcoming. This reverts commit r364964.
- Revert "[NewPM] Port Sancov" This reverts commit 5652f35817f07b16f8b3856d594cc42f4d7ee29c.
- [DirectoryWatcher][linux] Fix for older kernels IN_EXCL_UNLINK exists since Linux 2.6.36 Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D64764
- [X86] Teach convertToThreeAddress to handle SUB with immediate We mostly avoid sub with immediate but there are a couple cases that can create them. One is the add 128, %rax -> sub -128, %rax trick in isel. The other is when a SUB immediate gets created for a compare where both the flags and the subtract value is used. If we are unable to linearize the SelectionDAG to satisfy the flag user and the sub result user from the same instruction, we will clone the sub immediate for the two uses. The one that produces flags will eventually become a compare. The other will have its flag output dead, and could then be considered for LEA creation. I added additional test cases to add.ll to show the the sub -128 trick gets converted to LEA and a case where we don't need to convert it. This showed up in the current codegen for PR42571. Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D64574
- [WebAssembly] Add missing utility methods for exnref type Summary: This adds missing utility methods and copy instruction handling for `exnref` type and also adds tests. `tee` instruction tests are missing because `isTee` is currently only used in ExplicitLocals pass and testing that pass in mir requires serialization of stackified registers in mir files, which is a bit nontrivial because `MachineFunctionInfo` only has info of vreg numbers (which are large integers) but not the mir's register numbers. But this change is quite trivial anyway. Reviewers: tlively Subscribers: dschuff, sbc100, jgravelle-google, hiraditya, llvm-commits Tags: #llvm Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D64705
- [llvm-readelf] Print "File: lib.a(file.o)" info when dumping archive files. Match GNU readelf. https://bugs.llvm.org/show_bug.cgi?id=35351 Reviewers: jhenderson, grimar, MaskRay, rupprecht Reviewed by: jhenderson, MaskRay, grimar Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D64361