- Reland [ELF] Loose a condition for relocation with a symbol This patch was not the reason of the buildbot failure. Deleted code was introduced as a work around for a bug in the gold linker (http://sourceware.org/PR16794). Test case that was given as a reason for this part of code, the one on previous link, now works for the gold. This condition is too strict and when a code is compiled with debug info it forces generation of numerous relocations with symbol for architectures that do not have relocation addend. Reviewers: arsenm, espindola Reviewed By: MaskRay Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D64327
- AMDGPU/GlobalISel: Remove unnecessary code The minnum/maxnum case are dead, and the cvt is handled by the default.
- [ARM] Fix for MVE VPT block pass We need to ensure that the number of T's is correct when adding multiple instructions into the same VPT block. Differential revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D65049
- Updated the signature for some stack related intrinsics (CLANG) Modified the intrinsics int_addressofreturnaddress, int_frameaddress & int_sponentry. This commit depends on the changes in rL366679 Reviewed By: arsenm Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D64563
- Revert the change to the [[nodiscard]] feature test macro value. This value only gets bumped once both P1301 and P1771 are implemented.
- [X86] EltsFromConsecutiveLoads - support common source loads (REAPPLIED) This patch enables us to find the source loads for each element, splitting them into a Load and ByteOffset, and attempts to recognise consecutive loads that are in fact from the same source load. A helper function, findEltLoadSrc, recurses to find a LoadSDNode and determines the element's byte offset within it. When attempting to match consecutive loads, byte offsetted loads then attempt to matched against a previous load that has already been confirmed to be a consecutive match. Next step towards PR16739 - after this we just need to account for shuffling/repeated elements to create a vector load + shuffle. Fixed out of bounds load assert identified in rL366501 Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D64551
- AMDGPU/GlobalISel: Fix tests without asserts The legality check is only done under NDEBUG, so the failure cases are different in a release build.
- Added address-space mangling for stack related intrinsics Modified the following 3 intrinsics: int_addressofreturnaddress, int_frameaddress & int_sponentry. Reviewed By: arsenm Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D64561